- wear sturdy shoes, long pants / sleeves / gloves / apron;
- bring hand tools and /or electric tools like cordless drills if you have them.
- bring any helpful tools, especially tools that chop, pull, cut, or hold things together.
Here is a list of the plots needing work:
18- replace plot frame
44-replace plot frame
47/48 consult James before repair
64- replace irregular shaped plot frame
74- custom repair
- Wait Listers are expected to put in 2 hours work before being assigned a plot.
- Gardeners are advised to wear sturdy footwear, gloves are advised.
- Bring charged cordless drills to work on building projects.
- There are presently no chips to spread., but there are abundant weeds to pull in all pathways, fence line exterior, terrace, and common areas.
- All weeds are to be bagged in brown leaf bags.
- Old boards and other wood debris goes out next to the green trash barrel on the ground. The barrel is for trash only.
- Remove all obstacles from pathways.
- Chop and compact compost in compost bins, both ends of garden.
- Tidy/organize shed. (See Kimbly)
- Prepare and erect new signage.
- Paint new signs.