The combo to the locks will be changed at the end of the work day, so it’s in your best interest to come and spend some time at the garden, get to see some old friends and make some new ones!
Norma has been kind enough to make a short list of things that need to be tended on the workday. There are likely more things to be addressed, but this is a good start. Be sure to wear sturdy shoes, socks, probably long pants and sleeves; bring gloves, goggles, power tools, water, doughnuts (what?) and a helpful attitude. We’ve got a lot of work to do!
- replace watering can support posts and concrete base for center and rear.
- rodent control excavation at bee platform add more wire screening
- remove short rotten tree stumps at shade structure
- build and install plot frames
- weed under sculptures and around outside fence
- weed pathways
- spread chips starting at Union fence
Thanks so much for being a continued or emerging presence in our little community.