Greetings! If you’d like to help with the planning of the Harvest Party, or volunteer to help on the day of the event, email me at: email@example.com .
Mark your calendars for the date: OCTOBER 22ND 6PM 32 SHELDON ST.
- Growing Fall Crops, a workshop run by the Brown Community Garden, 135 Angell St. Wed. Oct. 7th, 6:30-7:30pm.
- Fall clean-up/workday Oct. 15th 5:00 – dusk. Come to the garden for an afternoon of clean-up work. We’ll weed the pathways and other general areas. Help sort and organize the tool shed. Attendance will be taken. (All gardeners are required to help out at one spring and one fall work day)
- Harvest Party and Fundraiser! Thursday, October 22, 6:00-8:00pm. It’s a giant potluck with cider and seltzer provided plus a cash bar. Live music, dancing, silent auction!
- Final Workday and Garlic Planting: Nov 14th, 5pm-dusk. Get everything cleaned out of your plot and learn what you can put in it over the winter. Gardeners who come will be given garlic cloves to plant in their plot and we’ll also plant them in the terrace!
- Putting your Beds to Bed for the Winter, a workshop run by the Brown Community Garden, 135 Angell St. Wed. Dec. 2nd 6:30-7:30pm.
Have you thought about what you’d like to donate for the Harvest Party auction? Send your idea to me. On the day of the party please bring your item (or if you cant bring it bring something that describes or represents it).
Keep checkin’ the website for great pics, recipes, resources etc. http://www.foxpointgarden.org/
Cheers to a fruitful fall,