Greetings all gardeners,
Happy August! The sun has been shining and the garden is starting to have a lot more color – green tomatoes are finally turning red! Peppers, cucumbers, and zucchini and getting bigger and bigger.
This week my hours at the garden will be Thursday, August 6th from 5:30-6:30.
Please come if you have any questions or me, and to help me weed the terrace!
- We are still finalizing the “marking” system for the plots so I will let you know ASAP
- Please mark your plot if you are leaving town for a bit or just have extra!
- Folks will meet around 9am every Friday to harvest the produce from the terrace and marked plots
- We will be donating the produce to Camp St. Ministries
- If you can help with the donations committee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven’t checked out the site yet – you should, it looks great! http://www.foxpointgarden.org/
- If any of you have your own blogs, email Keri email@example.com to let her know so we can link them to the garden blog
- You can also email Keri about becoming a contributor to the site you can you can post recipes, articles, etc.
- Workday Tuesday August 11 @ 5pm
- Potluck Thursday August 20 @ 6pm
See you at the garden!