Hey all gardeners,
I will starting having weekly “office” hours at the garden. I will email everyone weekly to let you know when I will be there and to update everyone on garden news, events etc. This week I will be at the garden Monday between 6 and 7 pm. Come to ask any questions, see how you can get more involved, and help weed the terrace!
A few more things:
- Compost: right now we only have 1 set of compost bins (the compost bins at the south end of the garden need to be rebuilt), please follow the composting guidelines posted by the bins. As a reminder: NO weeds, diseased plants, egg shells, oils, meat or dairy. Please break up items into finger sized pieces before composting them. Also, we need more yard waste and less food waste so please bring some leaves to add!
- Work Day: Our next work day will be Tuesday August 11th from 5:00 – 6:30. We will be weeding, spreading wood chips, etc.
- If you would like to join the building committee and help re-build the compost bins email me with your name and number.
Mark your calendars…
- Work day – Tuesday August 11th @ 5pm
- Potluck Dinner – Thursday Aug 20th @6pm
- Potluck Dinner – Sunday Sep 13th @6pm
- Annual Fundrasier – Thursday Oct 22nd @6pm
Peace, kale, and cucumbers,